How to Give Your Face a Non-Surgical Lift
With age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneously, or under-the-skin, fat. Our facial muscles work closer to the skin surface, and smile lines and crow’s feet become more visible. Facial skin stretches a bit as well, adding to the loss of facial volume. Sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle also affect the appearance of facial skin. To combat the effects of age on his patients’ faces, Michael Neimkin, M.D., at the Ophthalmic Facial and Cosmetic Surgery Center in Atlanta, GA, offers the Juvederm Family of fillers. Dermal fillers help diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face and are a popular, non-surgical, method of facial rejuvenation. They are quick, in-office procedures that produce a marked improvement in restoring facial fullness and a more youthful appearance.
Juvederm™ Family of Fillers:
- Juvederm Voluma XC for the cheek area.
- Juvederm Vollure XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines (Marionette Lines that run straight downwards from the corners of the mouth).
- Juvederm XC instantly smooths moderate to severe lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
- Restylane to add volume and fullness.
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine for natural-looking volume in your cheeks.
- Restylane Refyne to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines).
- Restylane Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines).
Goals for a Dermal Filler Consultation
- Evaluate your goals.
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- Note your current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use.
- Examine your medical records for past treatment with dermal fillers, other non-surgical facial procedures, as well as any prior facial surgery.
- Recommend a course of treatment.
- Explain the expected results and the longevity of the result.
What Dermal Fillers Can Do
- Enhance shallow contours.
- Soften facial wrinkles and creases.
- Improve recessed scars appearance.
- Reconstruct facial contour deformities.
- Decrease or remove lower lids shadows.
Each patient is unique: results may vary.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Neimkin at the Ophthalmic Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center in Atlanta, GA, please call( 404) 946-8323 or fill out the contact form. Dr. Neimkin and his staff take pride in only offering patients the highest level of care in a family-like environment. Our office serves patients in the metro Atlanta, GA area including the surrounding communities of Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Dunwoody and Roswell. We look forward to seeing you soon.